Google Sites

Digital Fluency Session 5

Today we have been familiarising ourselves with google sites and reflecting on how we can make learning more visible for our learners, whanau, parents and the wider teaching profession.  It definitely makes you more conscious of the content you teach.  What are we learning?  Why are we learning it?  Where do we want to go?

Similarly, is my learning site interesting and engaging? Are my learners 'hooked in' and keen to be part of the learning environment i've created.  Thoughts of whether or not the multi-modal learning pathways created are generating innovation, creativity, critical thinking.  Will they become better communicators?  Which leads me to consider the nature of the assigned tasks and whether or not student agency is evident....(so much to think about when making learning visible).

Below is a link to the sites that the teachers in our cluster developed.

I like the idea of having the whole learning process visible - planning, process, outcomes and assessment as it allows me to develop my own professional practice.  I'm able to see what other teachers are doing and love discovering the diverse ways that they are delivering their programmes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infographics

Math Moderation - Tautoro School

Google Certified Educator Level 2