Digital Fluency Intensive Session 1

Just when you feel like you're pretty confident in your digital skills, you become immediately humbled by learning something new from the very programmes you use almost daily.
I'm currently sounding like a broken record when i'm intrinsically chanting, 'Gaylene, work smarter, not harder'!  As a teacher, you can easily become overwhelmed with the pressures of teaching in a digital classroom.  The students are super clever, and pick up concepts quickly.  It's vital we stay ahead of the game.


Google Keep is now become my best friend.  It is going to help me manage both my home and work commitments.  I've already downloaded it into both my husband's and my own iphone. Did you know that if you set a reminder to buy something from the store, you'll receive alerts so you don't forget.  It's great for lists, information, recordings, planning collaboratively as you can take images, texts, voice recordings... it has sharing capabilities that can be sent straight to docs.  AMAZING!



Comments

  1. Kia ora Gaylene, your mantra 'work smarter, not harder' is one I share. Technology MUST do this for us or it is not worth the investment. That moment we become digitally fluent is when we become on top of things- it's not that we know everything but that we are confident about giving new things a go. That life-long learner attribute!
    Great infographic
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infographics

Math Moderation - Tautoro School

Google Certified Educator Level 2