Why we use Google Jamboard

Jamboard...New Whiteboard Function for distance delivery?

Tēnā Koutou Katoa,

We've recently started using Jamboard.  I needed a programme that had a whiteboard element, particularly when meeting students online for explicit teaching sessions.  Jamboard allowed me to do that.  I particularly like the collaborative functionality.  It also allowed me to download as a pdf, so I could ship it off to students who had limits to internet data and access.  If work needed to be completed individually, that was easily done also by giving them a copy each.

I encourage you to give it a go and see if it works for you and your students.
Nga mihi
Na Whaea Gaylene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infographics

Math Moderation - Tautoro School

Google Certified Educator Level 2